Rates summer season 2017
In Sporthotel Dachstein West*** following roomtypes are available
Price (EUR / person / night – with breakfast)
12th May – 16th June 2017
|EUR 44,-||EUR 47,-|
|17th June – 3rd September 2017||EUR 53,-||EUR 55,-|
|4th September – 23rd October 2017||EUR 44,-||EUR 47,-|
- Weekdays: Sunday – Thursday
- Weekend: Thursday – Sunday
For a stay of 4 or more nights we can offer you significant discounts from above rates.
Please, also contact us for a tailor-made offer if you stay less than 4 nights.
- Surcharge for halfboard: EUR 20,- / person / night
- Single room surcharge: EUR 11,- / night (only in 19 m² double room).
- Superior room surcharge: EUR 10,- / room / night (Lammer side balcony, safe, fridge)
- Apartment room surcharge (room with two separate bedrooms, one bathroom, small kitchenette): EUR 3,- / person / night
- Short-stay surcharge: EUR 3,- / person / night (1-night stay)
- Gluten-free meal surcharge: EUR 10,- / person / night
- VAT is in price included!
- Local tax is extra to pay: EUR 1,65,- / person / night
We offer 10% discount from the price for every further person in the three- and four-bedded rooms, with two full-payer adults (on normal bed).
We offer 15% discount from the price for every further person in the fivebedded rooms, with three full-payer adults (on normal bed).
- 0 – 2,99 years old: free of charge for max. 1 child, for further children the discount is 50%
- 3 – 6,99 years old: 50%
- 7 – 11,99 years old: 30%
- 12 – 15,99 years old: 20%
- In double room with 2-4 beds: min. 2 persons
- Family room with 4-5 beds: min. 4 persons
Following services are included in the price
- Accommodation in the selected room type
- Rich buffet breakfast
- In case of halfboard: 3-course dinner with salad buffet
- Once a week grill-evening (included in the halfboard, depending on the weather)
- Usage of sauna, steambath and infracabine 3 x a week (Sunday-Tuesday-Friday)
- Summerterrace by the river Lammer
- Free use of the Sportcentre in Annaberg (beachvolleyball, tennis, boccia, soccer, summercurling, basketball – without equipment)
- Tennengau Plus Card with discounts and free programmes in the region: such as two-hour introduction course in Nordic Walking and professionally guided full day tour (organized by the local tourist office, depending on the event calendar of the tourist office), free of charge entrance to the Lungötz open air forest beach...
Further available services (for extra charge)
- MTB and other sports equipment rental at the hotel
- Darts, table football, pool (snooker) in the hotels playing room
- SalzburgerLand Card: discounted or free admission to 190 sights in the region
- Guided city tour in Salzburg
- More extreme sports: Off-road scooter, mountain bike, enduro tour, tubing, river tour, rafting, hydro speed, kayaking, jet boating, flying fox, paragliding, fun competitions, cave trekking, hiking, Spider, Nordic Walking
With the confirmation of the Hotel in written form, the booking is binding. In case of cancellation or leaving before, the hotel reserves the right to charge cancellations fee. If the arrival or the leaving day is not the same as in the confirmation is, the hotel charges 90% of the total amount. We can't lie the guests to set aside of this and pay back any deposit (not even of illness or accident) because of any reason.
In case of a cancellation within 1 month prior to arrival the penalty is 40% of the total cost.
In case of a cancellation within 7-2 days prior to arrival the penalty is 70% of the total cost.
In case of a cancellation on the last 2 days prior to arrival or in case of a no-show the penalty is 90% of the total cost.
A cancellation is only valid upon written confirmation of the hotel.
(1)The children price is only valid with min. three full-payer adults in five-bedded rooms, in any other room with min. two full-payer adults.
(2)Prices are just for information. Price and program is subject to change without any advance notice!